Diaper Quest Version 1.0
Hi all, here is the first ever public release of Diaper Quest! Now, first and foremost I want to make it as clear as possible that even though I've decided to call this version 1.0, this is a WORK IN PROGRESS and so many things are incomplete, most noticeably the Character Window which only has about 15% of the clothing items done so far. Please don't bother commenting pointing out that lots of items are missing or are showing the wrong piece of clothing, we are very aware!
Also since this is a modification of my original game Trap Quest, lots of the communities are the same. The Discord community server is called Trap Quest, the bug reporting hub has the name Trap Quest, and so on. Don't worry, you're still in the right place.
So, without further ado...
Please go here to download the hotfix instead: http://diaperquest.com/diaper-quest-version-1-0-hotfix/
Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
Changelist (Obviously only relevant to Patrons who have played the previous versions):
- Crafting is now back in thanks to me fixing the many many issues it was suffering from.
- The robobellboy can now appear in the Hotel. He can bring messy babies to the laundry robots, and he can force you onto one of the baby slave beds, and he can force embarrassing clothing onto you.
- The shopkeeper now can actually punish the player in pretty much all the standard ways.
- The shopkeeper now always stays interested while you stay in his shop and immediately resets after you leave.
- The baby bouncer traps will cause a messing episode at the end of their routine if you submit or resist. Assuming you have messing enabled, the only way to avoid this is to not need the loo, not be wearing messable underwear, or to successfully jump out.
- Improved more humiliation ratings, including developing a much better system for how diapers are rated when all you can see is their shape under clothing.
- Added a 'self esteem' measurement next to the appearance measurment in the status bar which gives you a clear idea of your overall humiliation value.
- Added a load more tattoos. Tried to make sure that there were some good ones so that there's still motivation to gamble with the machine.
- Added a hole-in-wall in the hotel where you get stuck and strangers do various things to your rear end until eventually a robobellboy comes and saves you.
- The first time you get stuck in the hole, either voluntarily or by tripping into it, you get to obtain a solid gold ring from inside the hole.
- Currently the things that can happen are spanking, enema, masturbation (only if you're wearing a diaper), ass plugging and a lower back tattoo but I will probably add more.
- Character window additions:
- Completely new items:
- New ballet shoes transformation: sissy ballet boots.
- Black blouse (not particularly new to you if you play TQ)
- 2 superheroine outfits (again the same ones from TQ). One that can be found and the other that it can transform into.
- They give bonus strength depending on the thickness of your diaper.
- Sparkly princess pacifier - extremely embarrassing pacifier that the pink pacifier can transform into.
- Existing items:
- Male images for black knickers (currently used for training pants) in character window.
- Baby doll crop top (currently used for all crop tops)
- Black clubbing dress
- Maid headdress (with green hair)
- Schoolgirl outfit (top half)
- Completely new items:
- Modifications to pacifiers:
- You can now always eat and drink past pacifiers.
- You can also always remove them. But if you remove a cursed one it takes 50% of your intelligence with it until you replace it, just like with the old thirst system.
- Speaking with a pacifier in your mouth gives you a chance to say something babyish instead of what you intended. This can make NPCs immediately hostile.
- The player can now accidentally mess themselves when getting spanked.
- Tripping was supposed to be a real threat that made you think about combat and it got way over-nerfed so I've reverted the nerfs and we'll work our way slowly down from there. With the recent buffs to strength hopefully combat is now at a rather interesting place.
- Using the knife or inspiration machine on an item stops that item from spawning again.
- Nerfed the magic dust trap's face changing effect - it'll only happen sometimes rather than every single time it happens to catch you at max make up.
- The boogeymonster now has three different nightmares that happen in order of how harsh the penalty is on your stats.
- Putting a valuable (not sapphire or emerald) jewel into the well will remove a frozen kawaii face.
- A lot of food now gives 2 units of food rather than 1.
- Further increased the stomach capacity before stomach reaches oversatiated to compensate.
- Negative magic modifier clothing will no longer appear in the store.
- Since the mansion doesn't exist yet, the magic lamp which is necessary to kill the djinn permanently is now obtainable outside the entrance to the mansion.
- Reintroduced the 1 in 3 chance of an empty container as part of an attempt to combat the way that the player's inventory rapidly grows out of control.
- Also added a 'hunger' stat for bags of holding. Every now and then (more frequently the more clothing it's holding) it'll consume and destroy an item of clothing inside of it. It prioritises the most humiliating items you are holding, so you don't need to worry about being too selective about what you pick up - every outrageous thing you add to the bag acts as a buffer keeping your more modest items safe from destruction.
- The original (non-humiliating) bag of holding can no longer be confiscated by NPCs (this was way too harsh).
- Nerfed the potion of control (the one that reduces the contents of your stomach)
- Added lots of flavour to the diaper checks; the player will now (usually) respond out loud to the NPC that diaper checked them.
- Added much more appropriate flavour for when equippables and bags of holding get transformed.
- Removed jewellery from the clothing inventory lists since it has its own list.
- Changed the wording on the broken humiliation message to make it more clear.
- Fixed a bug where the throne couldn't buff stats after it turned into a potty.
- Fixed a bug where the soak level of diapers affected their humiliation level when only the shape was visible.
- Fixed a bug where several NPCs wouldn't notice and punish players for not wearing a diaper when instructed.
- Fixed a bug with the altar room in the tutorial.
- Fixed a few small bugs with the matron messing scenes.
- Fixed a bug where the player would refuse to wear skirts that could cover humiliating underwear.
- Fixed a runtime error caused by water puddling on the floor.