Diaper Quest Release 2 Version 2.3
This was supposed to be a quick hotfix but then I got some new images from Wishberri so quickly worked on getting them in. So it's kind of a new version.
First time downloading? On Windows? I'd recommend downloading this: ZIP of latest DQ including Windows Git (461.6 MB)
Diaper Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it, this includes Macs - you should use WINE.
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- I'm getting reports that the 'incontinent when speaking' tattoo can cause a crash, possibly combined with the 'cums when messing' tattoo. But I have yet to be able to reproduce this myself.
- There's still a few minor problems with item shortcuts and disambiguation.
- Character window update: necklaces.
- Fixed a bug where the bunny waitress ears were appearing, when that's supposed to be a TQ only thing for now.
- Fixed an error popping up when the black glue tried to spawn handcuffs.
- Where possible, replaced small in-line PNG images in epilogues with larger JPG images that are displayed at maximum size in a graphics frame.
- New 'predicament' nintendolls job epilogue where they send you home early but then after a taste of freedom you're forced to play a game with high stakes. Requires sex addiction below 10, delicateness below 14, and humiliation below 32000. There will be lots of different predicaments over time but right now there's just this one:
- Requires the player to be female, have diaper addiction below 8, and messing enabled. You must compete with another diapered woman to avoid being kept in a robotic nursery for a week. Depending on the result, you'll either gain diaper addiction and submissiveness, or become an exhibitionist (high humiliation). Art by Wishberri and Dyn Lynn.
- The receptionist has been reimagined by Owlcan.
- Changed the quiz lesson so that instead of needing to get three questions correct total, you need to get two correct in a row. I think this should lead to more interesting decisions about whether to abandon the quiz, since ou don't have so much of an investment in your current successes.
- Addressed two bugs with the quiz lesson and the questions about the candy machines.