Diaper Quest Release 4 Version 4.0 Hotfix
This post's banner image is art by Rosie-BRS for the new automated diaper changing station (bab testers only).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
On Windows? There's now an executable launcher, made by area57. It'll download the latest version of the game for you and lets you start a game with a single click of a button. Oh, and every time you open it, it'll check if there's a new version, and you'll be able to update to the new version from within the launcher! Just download the executable from here, and then run it: https://omega.area57.cloud/index.php/s/roNcFT2k8Tffdyk/download
It should install locally to your user, and therefore not need any admin permissions. If you get a message about a font that couldn't be installed, just skip it. You'll need around 450MB of free space for when it downloads the game file.
This launcher is in alpha - we're still ironing out the kinks so there's still a decent chance it won't work for you. Also some people using Windows Defender will find that its overzealous attitude to protection incorrectly flags the executable as malware.
If you're not on Windows, can't get the launcher working, or are paranoid about running an executable from some random lewd internet game website, then read on.
Diaper Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it. Another interpreter called Gargoyle is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes. If you're having trouble consult this page.
- Updating to the latest version of the MacBook operating system no longer supports WINE. If this is the case for you, I'm afraid you'll need to run Windows in a Virtual Machine or otherwise fully emulate Windows to play Trap Quest on your computer using the recommended Windows Git. Your other option is to try Gargoyle (see here).
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- There's a known uncommon issue where an icon that is supposed to be rendered in the corner of an item is instead repeatedly rendered in the main narration window, about twice per second. Investigations are still ongoing but we believe this is the work of magic gremlins.
- Fixed a bug where the djinn could increase anal or vaginal sex addiction when strength was increased; stats which aren't supposed to exist in DQ.
- Fixed a bug where player ejaculations counted as coming from an external source so weren't getting properly absorbed by diapers.
- Fixed a bug where the player's scrotum was visible at all times. Sorry, I had been doing too much testing as a futa recently, clearly!
- Fixed an issue where non-alpha-testers couldn't disable Halloween mode.
- Fixed a bug where when NPCs gifted the player clothing items, they didn't actually appear.
- Fixed a bug where the shopkeeper trying to return to the shop from another location caused a stack overflow.
- Fixed a bug where after being asked if you meant to use a toilet when urinating next to a toilet, choosing no urinated into the toilet anyway.