Diaper Quest Release 4 Version 5.0 Hotfix
This post's banner image is from one of Berri's new cutscenes (currently supporter-only).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
On Windows? There's now an executable launcher, made by area57. It'll download the latest version of the game for you and lets you start a game with a single click of a button. Oh, and every time you open it, it'll check if there's a new version, and you'll be able to update to the new version from within the launcher! Just download the executable from here, and then run it: https://omega.area57.cloud/index.php/s/roNcFT2k8Tffdyk/download
It should install locally to your user, and therefore not need any admin permissions. If you get a message about a font that couldn't be installed, just skip it. You'll need around 450MB of free space for when it downloads the game file.
This launcher is in alpha - we're still ironing out the kinks so there's still a decent chance it won't work for you. Also some people using Windows Defender will find that its overzealous attitude to protection incorrectly flags the executable as malware.
If you're not on Windows, can't get the launcher working, or are paranoid about running an executable from some random lewd internet game website, then read on.
Raw GBLORB File Direct Download Link (427.9 MB)
Diaper Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it. Another interpreter called Gargoyle is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes. If you're having trouble consult this page.
- Updating to the latest version of the MacBook operating system no longer supports WINE. If this is the case for you, I'm afraid you'll need to run Windows in a Virtual Machine or otherwise fully emulate Windows to play Trap Quest on your computer using the recommended Windows Git. Your other option is to try Gargoyle (see here).
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- There's a known uncommon issue where an icon that is supposed to be rendered in the corner of an item is instead repeatedly rendered in the main narration window, about twice per second. Investigations are still ongoing but we believe this is the work of magic gremlins.
- [Watersports] The wrestler can now urinate on the player.
- Resisting no longer triggers the naughty quest (too many NPC actions require you to not have a naughty baby outfit repeatedly spawn on you to succeed)
- Fixed a bug where some hypno traps were appearing in the hotel which should only be in Trap Quest. This was also causing several errors with regards to references to images.
- Fixed the seasonal options menu displaying the wrong stuff, as if this was still the halloween release.
- Fixed a bug relating to clothing items with curses but no quests and "missing quest title" appearing in their printed names and descriptions.
- Fixed an incorrect reply from the witch when you ask her how many altar uses you have left.
- Fixed a bug where there would be lots of errors if an NPC couldn't find an item of clothing to rip off you when they wanted to.
- Fixed a bug where headgear which was manually worn could incorrectly banish some already-worn class-relevant items when summoning the class outfit.
- Fixed a bug where you could become the bride class which is only compatible with Trap Quest.