Diaper Quest Release 5 Version 1.0 Hotfix 1.5
EDIT 7th March @ 5pm: A second hotfix file was uploaded! Sorry for the inconvenience.
This post's banner image is from the new "enema tag" lesson (patrons only).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
On Windows? There's now an executable launcher, made by area57. It'll download the latest version of the game for you and lets you start a game with a single click of a button. Oh, and every time you open it, it'll check if there's a new version, and you'll be able to update to the new version from within the launcher! Just download the executable from here, and then run it: https://omega.area57.cloud/index.php/s/roNcFT2k8Tffdyk/download
It should install locally to your user, and therefore not need any admin permissions. If you get a message about a font that couldn't be installed, just skip it. You'll need around 450MB of free space for when it downloads the game file.
This launcher is in alpha - we're still ironing out the kinks so there's still a decent chance it won't work for you. Also some people using Windows Defender will find that its overzealous attitude to protection incorrectly flags the executable as malware.
If you're not on Windows, can't get the launcher working, or are paranoid about running an executable from some random lewd internet game website, then read on.
Raw GBLORB File Direct Download Link (431.5 MB)
Diaper Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it. Another interpreter called Gargoyle is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes. If you're having trouble consult this page.
- Updating to the latest version of the MacBook operating system no longer supports WINE. If this is the case for you, I'm afraid you'll need to run Windows in a Virtual Machine or otherwise fully emulate Windows to play Trap Quest on your computer using the recommended Windows Git. Your other option is to try Gargoyle (see here).
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- There's a known uncommon issue where an icon that is supposed to be rendered in the corner of an item is instead repeatedly rendered in the main narration window, about twice per second. Investigations are still ongoing but we believe this is the work of magic gremlins.
- Different art for Berri when she's caught by a hypno trap in her level 2 outfit (dungarees)
- With the 'pledges' lesson, you now only get bonus magic power from the curses you accept.
- With mindbreak protection enabled, you will no longer sometimes instantly surrender to NPCs at the start of combat at high delicateness. Except for the very specific interaction between the demon worshipper class and a demon NPC.
- Fixed a bug where after an NPC decided to extend the duration of a spank because of resisting, they would extend the spanking session every turn that the player submitted after that. (Essentially they only reconsidered whether to keep extending the spank session each time the player chose to resist)
- Fixed a bug where various gloves were turning up in the dungeon shop & containers.
- Fixed a bug where in the plug lesson, you couldn't choose the last option.
- Fixed a bug where the bondage lesson never considered you to have been in bondage for long enough.
- Fixed a bug in the new 'enema tag' lesson where the zentai man could chase after people who had already successfully finished their laps.
Hotfix 1.5 Changelist
- Fixed a bug with using the "wait" command while your hands were bound in front of you.