Diaper Quest Release 5 Version 4.0 Hotfix
This post's banner image is from my favourite bit of the new art for the angelic adult baby, drawn by HofBondage.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
On Windows? There's now an executable launcher, made by area57. It'll download the latest version of the game for you and lets you start a game with a single click of a button. Oh, and every time you open it, it'll check if there's a new version, and you'll be able to update to the new version from within the launcher! Just download the executable from here, and then run it: https://omega.area57.cloud/index.php/s/roNcFT2k8Tffdyk/download
It should install locally to your user, and therefore not need any admin permissions. If you get a message about a font that couldn't be installed, just skip it. You'll need around 450MB of free space for when it downloads the game file.
This launcher is in alpha - we're still ironing out the kinks so there's still a decent chance it won't work for you. Also some people using Windows Defender will find that its overzealous attitude to protection incorrectly flags the executable as malware.
If you're not on Windows, can't get the launcher working, or are paranoid about running an executable from some random lewd internet game website, then read on.
Raw GBLORB File Direct Download Link (440.6 MB)
Diaper Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it (if your overzealous antivirus has a problem with area57's improved speed version, there's an older official version here). Another interpreter called Gargoyle is available on multiple platforms but is more prone to crashes. If you're having trouble consult this page.
Updating to the latest version of the MacBook operating system no longer supports WINE. If this is the case for you, I'm afraid you'll need to run Windows in a Virtual Machine or otherwise fully emulate Windows to play Trap Quest on your computer using the recommended Windows Git. Your other option is to try Gargoyle (see here).
- Hoods are no longer so outrageous in and of themselves. So it makes more sense to consider changing your outfit while wearing the black hood and accepting the punishment, rather than it being pointless anyway because the hood itself made you look so outrageous.
- Turns out that for who knows how long, the code to check whether the player could use manual dexterity was fucked up and just always said yes. That's been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where when your penis changed size it said "Some place, somewhere, you can feel" your dick's changes.
- Fixed a bug where all NPCs slinked away on defeat rather than get automatically banished, or give you punishment options.
- Fixed a bug where the black latex hood triggered its punishment when you wore the armband when registering at the Academy.
Also the black hood quest now ignores all items that don't really count as clothing for the purposes of deciding whether to call you "naked". This includes neckwear and weapons.